What does LDM mean?
LDM – Local Dynamic Micro-massage – is a new massage technique which differs from the rest. During this process, special ultrasonic waves are used which vary based on the frequency. Because of this, the effects are spectacular and cannot be achieved with a traditional ultrasound.
The LDM technology offers three benefits as opposed to the traditional ultrasound technology:
1. Because of the quick changes in frequency, the tissues begin to pulse
2. The use of LDM technology offers the possibility to treat several depths of skin at once.
3. The LDM texhnology promises huge benefits because each frequency produces a different effect on the skin layers.
When do we use LDM?
- Skin rejuvenation – seperation of the fibrocytes, fibroblasts formation
- Skin tightening – collagen-production improvement
- Cellulite treatment -fixing of the connective tissue system
- Stimulating of the connective tissue – enhances the ability of macrophages called fibroblast which are stimulated by an ultrasound with a frequency of 3 MHz. At the same time 1 MHz is able to stimulate this factor’s effect even better.
- stretch marks, scars – the collagen system modification which leads to the fixing of the micro-circulation and the metabolism.
- treatment of acne and scars left after the acne.